No waiting. Know now.
You’re ready to transfer to SMU. Wouldn't it be great if you could get an admission decision on the day you apply? SMU’s Mustang Express Decision program makes that possible.
This semester, SMU Admission Counselors will offer onsite admission decisions at area community colleges and on the SMU campus. Just bring your completed application for admission and your official college and high school transcripts to a scheduled appointment, and you'll have a decision that same day.
You must register in advance for your 30-minute appointment, which is scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please DO NOT make travel arrangements until you have registered for a Mustang Express Decision appointment and received a confirmation email. This program often reaches capacity, and we will close the registration once it is full.
Please navigate to one of the following dates on the calendar at right, and then select an appointment time at the bottom of this page to register.
- Friday, March 4 - Tarrant County College Southeast Campus
- Monday, March 7 - Tarrant County College Northeast Campus
- Monday, March 7 - DCCCD Mountain View College
- Tuesday, March 8 - DCCCD Richland College
- Tuesday, March 8 - DCCCD Brookhaven College
- Wednesday, March 9 - DCCCD Brookhaven College
- Thursday, March 10 - DCCCD Cedar Valley College
- Thursday, March 10 - DCCCD Eastfield College
- Monday, March 14 - Tarrant County College Trinity River Campus
- Thursday, March 17 - SMU Main Campus, Laura Lee Blanton Building
- Wednesday, March 23 - Collin College Central Park Campus
- Thursday, March 24 - Collin College Spring Creek Campus
- Monday, April 6 - Tarrant County College Trinity River Campus